1. Open your Steam Library
2. Right-click Lost Ark in the sidebar
3. Navigate to Manage > Browse local files
4. Navigate to EFGame > Customizing (Create new folder if you don't have it)
5. Put the .cus file in that folder and rename the X to a number from 0-4
6. Start Lost Ark or return to the class selection to update the newly added files
For now presets can only be uploaded through the discord and added manually.
Lost Ark Presets is currently run just by myself and I don't have the knowledge and skills to implement features like that. If you're a backend-dev and want to help out feel free to message me on discord. Just know this is a passion project and I can't pay you.
Open the .cus file with any text editor and change the region code. It can be found relatively at the beginning of the first line. Change it to the region you want to play in.
USA (Western Region)
KOR (The real OG Korea)